Canine Potential Terms and Conditions of Service
Dog trainers Oxfordshire / dog behaviourists Oxfordshire
Help with puppy training, dog training and dog behaviour Oxfordshire
- Canine Potential dog training and behaviour service Oxfordshire has full pet insurance cover including professional indemnity insurance.
- Canine Potential will obtain the signed consent of a dog's owner before commencing any services.
- For dog behaviour consultation and assessment visits a prior veterinary health check is advised to rule out or identify any medical condition contributing to behaviour.
- An adult with responsibility for the dog (age 18 plus), needs to be present at all assessment, training and behaviour sessions. Family are welcome.
- Canine Potential dog training service Oxfordshire is committed to practising with integrity, impartiality and respect for people, evidence, the law and ethical practice. It is committed to positive dog training and kind methods of canine behaviour support.
- As a qualified, accredited dog trainer and canine behaviourist a key aim of the service will be to treat the welfare of dogs and their human partners as paramount.
- Canine Potential dog trainers’ service Oxfordshire will take all reasonable steps to ensure safety in procedures and equipment used. It is the responsibility of the dog’s owner to make the service aware of any known incidents or risks in relation to their dog’s behaviour.
- Canine Potential will take all reasonable steps to preserve confidentiality of information acquired through their professional practice and to protect the privacy of the individuals about which information is held. Information will only be shared with a dog owner’s consent. In exceptional circumstances, where there is sufficient evidence to raise serious concern about the safety or interests of recipients of services Canine Potential reserves the right to inform appropriate third parties without prior consent.
- Charges for one to one dog training and canine behaviour consults need to be paid in order to secure a booking. Any cancellation should be with a minimum of 48 hours notice or the appointment will be chargeable. Any cancellation made more than 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full. Pricing will be subject to change over time but this will not effect any sessions, packages or programs that have been booked already.
- Disclaimer: Implementing a behaviour plan for aggression is not a guarantee that aggression will be fully controlled or will not occur in future. Aggression may require life-long management to ensure a dog does not harm others in future. Dog owners remain responsible for their dog at all times and need to keep them under control. This may include the use of a lead, halti, muzzle, restricted access to and supervision around other people and animals, especially children and vulnerable adults, and ensuring a secure environment. Canine Potential strongly recommends that dog owners have appropriate insurance in place in the unlikely event of injury or damage to a third party caused by their dog.